The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Jeevan Utthaan and while we Endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Jeevan Utthaan. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Jeevan Utthaan takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Jeevan Utthaan© 2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Acceptable Email Use Policy
Use of email by employees of Jeevan Utthaan is permitted and encouraged where such use supports the goals and objectives of the business.
However, Jeevan Utthaan has a policy for the use of email whereby the employee must ensure that they:
- Comply with current legislation
- Use email in an acceptable way
- Do not create unnecessary business risk to the company by their misuse of the internet
The following behaviour by an employee is considered unacceptable:
- Use of company communications systems to set up personal businesses or send chain letters
- Forwarding of company confidential messages to external locations
- Distributing, disseminating or storing images, text or materials that might be considered indecent, pornographic, obscene or illegal
- Distributing, disseminating or storing images, text or materials that might be considered discriminatory, offensive or abusive, in that the context is a personal attack, sexist or racist, or might be considered as harassment
- Accessing copyrighted information in a way that violates the copyright
- Breaking into the company’s or another organization’s system or unauthorized use of a password/mailbox
- Broadcasting unsolicited personal views on social, political, religious or other non-business related matters
- Transmitting unsolicited commercial or advertising material
- Undertaking deliberate activities that waste staff effort or networked resources
- Introducing any form of computer virus or malware into the corporate network
Jeevan Utthaan accepts that the use of email is a valuable business tool. However, misuse of this facility can have a negative impact upon employee productivity and the reputation of the business.
In addition, all of the company’s email resources are provided for business purposes. Therefore, the company maintains the right to examine any systems and inspect any data recorded in those systems.
In order to ensure compliance with this policy, the company also reserves the right to use monitoring software in order to check upon the use and content of emails. Such monitoring is for legitimate purposes only and will be undertaken in accordance with a procedure agreed with employees.
Where it is believed that an employee has failed to comply with this policy, they will face the company’s disciplinary procedure. If the employee is found to have breached the policy, they will face a disciplinary penalty ranging from a verbal warning to dismissal. The actual penalty applied will depend on factors such as the seriousness of the breach and the employee’s disciplinary record.
All company employees, contractors or temporary staff who have been granted the right to use the company’s email services are required to sign this agreement confirming their understanding and acceptance of this policy.